Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can Ulcers Pop Will Facial Ulcers From A Crohns Flare Leave Permanent Red Marks?

Will facial ulcers from a crohns flare leave permanent red marks? - can ulcers pop

I had a severe attack of Crohn's disease and landed on the roof of my mouth. The ulcers healed, so that white spots behind my house feels sticky and the taste buds are affected. Will try my ever again?


I also had three ulcers, swelling in the foreground. They left, but left red marks slight delay. It's been two weeks since he disappeared. I wonder hydrocortisone, but does not work.

Any idea if it or leave as I can get rid of small red spots on my face?

1 comment:

Sky said...

Hello,
Ulcers on the face tend to leave after the drying track, since they concern only a few layers of skin, but should not be permanent, but that can only be some time to disappear. Try a high concentration of vitamin E cream or oil on the organic brands twice a day until they disappear. Probably no need for H / cortisone now. Use an antibacterial mouthwash such as Difflam Cepacol or twice daily by mouth ulcers all the time, I also (very annoying!) I use a gargle and mouth Difflam C kenalog Add the largest and continue to use Difflam went to ulcers in the mouth to begin feel a little more normal. Crohn's disease is absolutely terrible, because you have these symptoms outside of the actual problem: have (......... luck:) I hope that helps a little.

Post a Comment