Thursday, February 4, 2010

Short Period- Negative Pregnancy Test 3 Weeks Late On My Period But A Negative Pregnancy Test?

3 weeks late on my period but a negative pregnancy test? - short period- negative pregnancy test

I started my period in February and for centuries it was still too early, but in the last 3 times he has been around 2ish weeks too late for 28 days. But this time, 3 weeks is too late, I have a pregnancy test and negative, but I could be pregnant? Me and my friend had sex with protection, but it was before he retired. and in recent weeks and I haveing short stabbing pain in the abdomen.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I had a normal period at the beginning, when I began to think, and it was decided to come for 3 months. I thought that she was pregnant, but then started from nothing and my time was regular. These times are for the first year was irregular.

Nicole B said...

It's a bit early so that you are at regular intervals. It usually takes a few years. Your body is just accustomed to this new part of life. You probably too young to have sex, but if it is not ready for a child.

liznant said...

From the period of its very rare that I gave him one more week regular if things change, when another test neg and still no sign of her time, contact your GP Hope this helps

Neptune said...

If this is your first year, it is not surprising that her period is irregular. It is normal to skip a month.

Post a Comment