Friday, February 19, 2010

White Nfl Players With Black Wives I'm In A Rather Discouraging Legal Situation, Can You ADVISE Me?

I'm in a rather discouraging legal situation, can you ADVISE me? - white nfl players with black wives

...

WHITE My husband flies out of the city, very often in the months of July and August I was just having an affair with a black NFL player from Apple. He lives down the hill outside our gated community. Well, his wife, I found my G-String black books in their football, and has hired a lawyer to file for divorce. His white lawyer has a picture of me in the shower last night, and had his digital camera on the floor and broke the lens on the drain. I picked it for him, and now wants to complain that I have a rash burn his private parts. I said that the use of KY jelly, but he ignored me.

When he complains to me, I beg you to remain calm when my husband knows it discovered?

6 comments:

justgeti... said...

She plays FIGURES

I wonder your husband, I told myself.

Do, in fact, what a difference it makes if possible, the color of the husband or NFL players? And to this outbreak the attorney was given, we can assume that you screwed him?

freedom_... said...

You can ask what you want.

Lisa said...

I suggest you stop having sex with married men.

pappyld0... said...

D # H, the big box of crayons, which bought? I think it might have a sexually transmitted disease, or 5. KY is not a medicine, honey! Is your pill down, once you got up?

newbie ice hockey fan & TV serie said...

They should have affiars black and white men with Brown for her husband and her lover, a group of four, then it should adopt a baby YELLOW

You see? I am also the colors ... 2 points for me yay

all racist jerk lol just a look at this questions.You most people have really no life to pursue new accounts, is not it?

L. B. said...

mmm ... You keep your clothes? And belts.

Post a Comment